Electric Chimney Price in India – A kitchen chimney plays an important role in the kitchen because it sucks all the smoke and fumes produced during cooking. The kitchen chimney keeps your kitchen clean and free from stale air and it provides an attractive look to your kitchen. It protects your kitchen from sticky grease and makes a healthy environment in your house. So if you want to buy a chimney for your kitchen and are looking for the Electric Chimney Price in India then stay connected with us because you are on a good site.
The kitchen plays an important role in the house. Everybody wants to keep their kitchen and home clean and free from fumes and sticky grease. Sticky grease often happens by quickly absorbing the oil from the smoke. There are many types of kitchen chimneys available in the market at different prices. All the kitchen chimneys are different in features, functions, and size therefore the price is also different. There is a huge demand for kitchen chimneys in the market so if you are interested and want to buy a kitchen chimney, Bansal Sanitary Store is a trusted source of high-quality products. Because Bansal Sanitary Stores has many years of experience in the market and provides the best kitchen chimney at a reasonable price.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Installing Electric Kitchen Chimney
In today’s life, health and safety have become a primary function for everybody. Chimneys play an important role in making your kitchen safe from gasses and fumes. Globally the demand for kitchen chimneys was USD 17.08 billion in 2022 and it will increase by USD 17.80 billion by the end of 2023. So the demand for electric chimneys is continuously rising. There are many benefits of installing a chimney in a kitchen and here is a list of some benefits.
- Helps in reducing fumes and making your home smoke-free – The primary function of a chimney is that it eliminates hot gasses from your kitchen. Furthermore, it also helps in reducing carbon monoxide levels in the kitchen during cooking.
- It helps in recycling the air – Installing an electric chimney in your kitchen is a smart move because the chimney has charcoal filters. Charcoal filters stale air that enters the chimney and passes purified air into the kitchen.
- Helps in reducing the amount of heat while cooking – Sucking hot air and gasses is the main function of the chimney. Therefore, it helps in reducing discomfort while cooking.
- Keep the kitchen wall oil-free – When we prepare food we use many types of cooking styles to make them tasty. Mostly Indian cooking style is oily and involves a lot of frying. When we cook these types of foods fumes arise that contain oil particles and stick to the walls. So the chimney helps in sucking the fumes and preventing it from sticking to the walls.
- Provide an aesthetic look to your kitchen – Everybody wants to make their kitchen beautiful and an electric chimney adds aesthetics to your kitchen. Modern appliances provide a sophisticated look to your kitchen.
Types of Electric Chimneys in Kitchens
Basically, there are four basic types of chimneys but are classified into three other types based on the filters: mesh, baffle, and carbon. The types are box type, straight-line, angular, curved glass, and pyramid. Let us know about all types of electric chimneys.
- Wall Mounted – This is a popular style of chimney that is often seen in Indian kitchens. Furthermore, these chimneys are mounted against the wall on one side of the kitchen.
- Island (Ceiling -Mounted) – These chimneys are hanging over the stove and mounted from the ceiling.
- Built-in (Integrated) – These chimneys are placed within the overhead cabinets. They provide an integrated look that doesn’t interfere with the overall kitchen aesthetic.
- Corner Chimney – These chimneys are a good option for space saving and are not common in Indian homes. These are the best chimneys for kitchen layouts and are also placed in a small area.
Electric Chimney Price in India
There are many types of electric chimneys in India and prices of all the chimneys are different.
1- Wall-mounted chimney price- This is an auto-clean wall-mounted chimney and uses panels to separate grease & spices. These chimneys are based on half-yearly cleaning. This chimney uses water /heat to auto-clean the collection chamber and recirculate the air. The price of this chimney starts from Rs. 21,700(Approximately).
2- Island (ceiling-mounted) price- This chimney has a powerful motor and 3-layer baffle filter, 3-way suction, and makes low noise while using. The starting price of this chimney is Rs. 44,034 (Approximately).
3- Built-in (integrated)- This is the best chimney and has powerful motors with layers of baffle filters and suction and a low level of noise while using. The starting price of this chimney is Rs. 40,000(Approximately).
4- Corner chimney – This chimney has auto clean service, is easy to install in a small place, and has no noise while using. The price of this chimney is starting from Rs. 14,490(Approximately).
We hope this blog is very helpful for you. Because we provide information about kitchen chimneys along with the prices mentioned. This will help you in choosing a good quality kitchen chimney. There is a huge demand for kitchen chimneys in the market, so don’t compromise on the quality of chimneys. Therefore visit Bansal Sanitary Store today to choose the best kitchen chimney in your budget. Because your kitchen deserves the best quality of kitchen chimney that makes your kitchen beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1- Who is a top seller of kitchen chimneys in the market?
Answer – Bansal Sanitary Store is a top seller of kitchen chimneys in the market.
Question 2- Is installing a chimney in the kitchen an easy process?
Answer – Yes, the installation of a chimney is an easy process.